Leah Cleveland owner of Beauty Brow and Bar in Phoenix, Arizona has been doing professional makeup for over 15 years and has an eye for making you beautiful! Leah has been using Tan Aesthetics products and loves giving you that perfect tan look. For more information on how to get a spray tan or to get involved in the business contact Leah for a consultation.
A: 3213 E. Ivyglen Circle Mesa, AZ 85213
P: (585) 362-7697
CONTACT LEAH DIRECT
For Flawless results!
- Make sure your skin is exfoliated/shaved the night before. Stay away from any oil based products. It is not recommended shaving the day of because the pores are still opened and the spray tan can settle in your pores leaving a speckled look.
- Rinse in the morning (no soap or scrubbing)
- NO deodorants, lotions, or makeup (can mess with spray tan) on the day of your Tan.
- If it is raining or snowing the day of your appointment, it is recommended that you bring an umbrella and/or wear protective clothing – such as long pants, long-sleeved shirts, and a sweatshirt.
Longer lasting tans!
- Leave in loose clothing (no leggings, bras, etc.) the tan needs to develop and tight clothes can cause streaking and unevenness.
- No sweating, swimming, getting wet or exercising until your first shower after your spray tan. Doing so may cause streaks.
- Rinse after 6-8 hours (varies on different solutions) & pat dry (no rubbing)
- Use natural, Fragrance-free products, it will help pro long your tan, other products can strip the tan
- Most importantly, moisturize at least twice a day, morning and night. Stay away from oil based products!